It’s so hard to believe that summer is coming to an end 🙁 I mean, not this Texas heat, but just those long days with these gorgeous sunset sessions. I truly love capturing families outdoor during the golden hour. This sweet mama contacted me forever ago and I am so elated that the day was finally here to capture her and that beautiful bump of hers! Like for real! She is one incredibly beautiful mama. The rest of her clan wasn’t too hard on the eyes either lol.
Maternity sessions are a huge part of the baby process and SHOULD be documented!! So happy when I get clients that cherish these moments as much as I do!
If you are interested in having me photograph your family a few things you may not know about me or a typical session of mine is:
- I only shoot weekdays and sunrise or sunset. For me to be able to get the style and colors I want this is the only time I shoot. And its glorious! Weekends are for my family.
- Mini sessions are pretty much identical to a full session, we just move much faster LOL.
- I probably overshoot, but who has ever complained about that?? HAHAHA
- I offer an exclusive free styling service for my clients because believe it or not, outfit choices can make or break the overall appearance of a session.
- I have many dresses for my mamas to wear and a few things for the littles!
- I’m not going to make you look and smile at the camera, in fact you’ll hear me say often, “don’t look at me”
- Sessions should be fun! After all, if we are all gonna sweat to death in this Texas heat, lets have a damn good time getting sweaty!
- Relax! Let me guide you, but be free to let loose and have fun!
- My style isn’t perfect, its imperfectly perfect! If I shoot an out of focus image but the emotion is ON POINT, I’m okay with that and you can bet it’ll be in your gallery.
- I love what I do and I love my “clients” though they feel more like friends <3
*****Help this family win an 11×14 canvas by leaving a comment here!! If they can reach 40 comments in 24 hours, the canvas is theirs :)*****